Portable Concrete Plants
The CMI Ranger 750 Twin is the ultimate in high–production mobile concrete batch plants for the paving contractor.
Its conception was spurred by the interstate program in the 1960s, when 50 miles of paving were being let on one contract at a time and mobile, highly productive plants were necessary.
The dual-drum mixer arrangement allowed for twice the production with field-proven Johnson-Ross tilt-drum mixer success.
- Highway paving
- CTB, RCC and any paving concrete
- 750 yd3 (573 m³) per hour rated production
- Trouble-free operation with round silos
- High mobility
- Gravity flow from all silos, no screws
- Engineered and built for quick setup
- Designed for redundancy and reliability
- Reusable steel foundation pads for mixers and aggregate section
yd³ / hr
up to 750
m³ / hr
up to 573.4
3 or 4
2 silo each with 2 compartments
cement (single bin)
batcher rated capacity